tirsdag 28. januar 2014

WORKING ON MY CROCHET BLOG


Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I´m sitting here working on my crochet blog before I have to go to work. I´m trying to organize my blogging a little bit by making a schedule for blog posts, write down ideas and so on. I´m going to do my best in order to post on a regular basis, and in order to do so it doesn´t hurt to plan ahead.

I joined a group on Google+ the other day, called Crochet Along on Google+, and one of this month´s CAL´s (Crochet A Long´s) was a cute headband. I will crochet the headband this afternoon, and make a post about it tonight. Hope you´ll stop by later to check it out :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Life got in the way, so I didn´t get the chance to finish the CAL Headband this evening after all, which means I´ll have to postpone the post until further notice.
--------------------------------------------------------------


Time for work!

xoxo,
Hege :) 

www.HELdesign.com

Det oppstod en feil i denne gadgeten
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...