torsdag 23. januar 2014

CROCHET BABY OWL HAT


I designed this crochet baby owl hat when I found out that my brother was expecting his firstborn. There are dozens of owl hat patterns out there, but most of the time I prefer to make my own patterns (it gives me more of a challenge), and this is what came out of my hooks.

I also crocheted some socks to go with it. As you can see I made more crochet owl hats, these I made for my cousin´s twins.



And here´s my cute nephew wearing his owl hat. Isn´t he just adorable? <3



The crochet baby scarf is designed by me as well. I´m going to write a blog post about that some other time when I find my notes, because I´m going to transcribe it and post it as a free pattern here on my blog (be patient though).

Have a good day!

xoxo,
Hege :)
www.HELdesign.com


Det oppstod en feil i denne gadgeten
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...