onsdag 29. januar 2014

ON MY HOOK WEDNESDAY - Week 1

Don´t you just love this color combo?

I just discovered the phenomenon called Link Parties a few days ago. Up until then I hadn´t even heard about it, but after a little research I must say I´m really excited.

Through the link parties you get the chance to share your own work with other bloggers, and you get to discover and find new bloggers of your own. A win-win situation!So I´m going to try to have a regular post each Wednesday called On My Hook Wednesday, where I post about my last week´s projects, and I´m going to link it up to Wednesday Link Parties. Who knows, maybe it´ll turn into my own link party one day where others can join :)

 The past week I´ve worked on several projects. I started with a black and white chevron pillow, but I put that on hold because I think I might change the colors.


Then I joined a Mini-CAL (Crochet-A-Long) on a group called Crochet Along on Google+, which resulted in this crochet headband. Click on the link if you want to see more photos.





The 
crochet headband was a little side project from the afghan I´m working on. I want a new afghan for my couch, and I found this nice pattern from Yarnspirations that I really liked. I love the colors and can´t wait for it to be done. 

So this is what was on my hook the last week. What have you been up to? :)

On My Hook Wednesday is linking up to these link parties:



xoxo,
Hege :) 

www.HELdesign.com


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi and wow, I saw all of your beautiful creations from the crochet addict's party! I love the blanket you are working on and the headband you made. TFS and have a nice day.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello, Julie! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your nice comment and for taking your time to stop by my blog :) Have a nice day! :))

      Slett
  2. You have lots to keep you busy Hege, I love the muted colours you're using for your couch afghan. I am trying not yo buy new yarn yet as I have plenty in stock to keep me busy for a while but your colour schemes are shouting at me .... try me I'm beautiful! lol x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hello Linda! Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much, I really like the colors as well :) I have however brought in a contrast color to spice it up a little bit this week, more about that will come in my next blog post (in about an hour or so). I hope everything went fine with you and your dad last Saturday. Was he a good student? :) Have a nice day :)

      Slett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...